Top Picks for SSC#68

Saturday, February 8, 2014


Wow, what a great turnout for our Sketch Challenge.. Wasn't that a great sketch Kathya created! We loved seeing so many fun projects with it. It wasn't easy but here is our Top Picks!


Holly's Pick:
Jenny @ Giddy Stamper

I love the colors Jenny used on her card and that woodgrain background is fantastic! 


Hayley's Pick:

I LOVED everything about this card. The colour theme, the FABulous backdrop she created and the gorgeous flower bunch! Congrats Nance :)


Marie's  pick:
  Trude ~ Stamp with Trude

I really like the bright cheery colors of this card along with the distressing on the banner and the very lovely label she used. This card just makes me smile every time I see it!  Congratulations, Trude, remember to pick up your Top Pick Winner's Badge.

Thank you again to everyone who joined us.. We will see you all back here tomorrow for a new Color Challenge! 

No comments: