SSC68 A Sweet Sketch!

Sunday, January 26, 2014


Welcome back Sunday Stampers!! Hope the new year is off to a creative start for you! Thank you to all of you who continue to play along with us with your wonderful creations! Kathya here, and I have a new sketch that I hope will inspire you. With Valentine's Day around the corner, I thought this sketch would help me create a card for the lovely holiday!

You can use any brand of products you have. Please note that if you combine your creation with other blog challenges, please don't combine with more than 5, including ours.

Remember, our challenge is open for two weeks and the deadline to link up your creation is Friday, February 7th @ 6 pm EST. We can't wait to see what you create!  Have fun and tell your friends to play along with us!



Sketch By: Kathya

Ready to be inspired?  Check out the creations from my fellow designers:


No comments: